Countdown Clock Facebook

Countdown Clock Facebook | Countdown by Paperade is an application that inserts pretty flash animated countdown timers into your Facebook profile.

 

Countdown Clock Facebook



Developing one is easy. Select the kind of count down, get in the date and choose produce.

After creating an event, you're returned to a listing of all your timers.

And releases a realtime timer to your profile that appears like this.

But I believe this default counter looks unsightly, so I chose to change the skin. This is quickly achieved by clicking on the link "Change Skin" link.

There are presently about 9 skins to select from. My preferred is the Digital theme. In addition to adding your very own countdowns, you can place countdowns that other people have produced.

In general, I discovered the application meets it's description and supplies stylish enough skins that I'll leave it on my profile.

Such articles Countdown Clock Facebook from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.