Can I Change the Email I Use for Facebook

Can I Change The Email I Use For Facebook | Although it would be convenient to keep the same email address for life, it does not always exercise that method. Numerous users discover it essential to alter their email addresses for numerous reasons.

Altering your e-mail is typically not a huge deal, however when it concerns Facebook, it's a bit more complex since your e-mail address is also your Facebook login mail ID. You can alter your login mail ID on Facebook by navigating to the Facebook settings page and validating your new email address.

Can I Change The Email I Use For Facebook



 

1. Search to Facebook.com and log in to your Facebook account

2. Click the "Account" button at the top right corner of the screen. Click "Account Settings."

3. Scroll down to your email address and click the "Edit" icon.

4. Click "Include another e-mail."

5. Enter your brand-new e-mail address into the "Email" field and click "Save Changes."

6. Input your Facebook password when triggered to validate the changes.

7. Log in to your email account and open the verification message from Facebook. Click the "Confirm" button within the message.

8. Click "Account," then "Account Settings." Click "Edit" next to "Email." Click the "Remove" button for your old email address to complete the procedure of altering your login mail ID on Facebook.

And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Can I Change The Email I Use For Facebook with your friends.