How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2017

How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2017 - You cannot. As I comprehend it-- which is always fuzzy, offered the way Facebook keeps changing things-- every page should be connected to a personal profile. Nevertheless, the link isn't noticeable to other users, unless you include it yourself.

In an online answer, Jade from the Facebook Assistance Group states: "We will never ever launch your name to the basic public mentioning that you are linked to the Page. Please understand that the Personal Profile must represent a genuine individual and can not have the name of a service."

How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2017



However, you can always set Facebook's privacy control to restrict access to your personal page. Click the down arrow in the top right, select Settings and then Privacy. The section on "Who can see my stuff?" offers alternatives from "Public" to "Buddies" to "Only me". You do not have to delete your personal profile if just you can see it.

In basic, I believe Pals is the very best setting for little and individual organisations, presuming you are active on Facebook. Your pals are most likely to Like your organisation page, more than likely to comment, and probably to recommend it to their good friends. Big corporations have other methods to create a following, but buddies do it without you needing to pay for it.

1. Indication in to your Facebook account and access your company page.

2. Click "Edit Page" followed by "Manage Permissions" in the drop-down menu.

3. Click "Erase [Page Call] in the "Delete Page" area.

4. Click "Erase" to immediately erase your page. Bear in mind there are no further verification buttons or triggers; when you click "Erase," your page is permanently erased.

Pointer

Think about unpublishing your page instead of deleting it; when you unpublish a page, Facebook users can not access it, but you can still modify it and republish it at a later date.

Caution

Deleting a page is permanent; all details on the page is permanently eliminated and neither you nor Facebook customer assistance can access to the information on the page.

Such articles How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2017 from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.