Facebook Hide Photos

I constantly say ask and you shall get and a good friend of mine presented this concern to me on Facebook simply last night: "How can I conceal my Good friend List on my profile?" Others ask me, "Why would I want to conceal my Facebook Good friend List from "Everybody" or perhaps from my other buddies." Facebook Hide Photos

Well, to some Facebook has quickly yet another place for spammers to pirate email addresses and "harvest" buddies.

If you have actually been using Facebook for any length of time you probably understand exactly what I imply. You accept a buddy demand from a single person that you have a few pals in common with, and the next thing you know you have 200 good friends in typical with them. These are the folks that send you a pal request hoping you'll accept so they can then access your buddy list and send all your pals Facebook Friend Invites.

Others who utilize their Facebook profile for individual reasons just, want to hide their friend list to safeguard their pals from getting bombarded with buddy demands from their other pals.

Facebook Hide Photos


1. Click on your name in top right corner
2. Click "Buddies" at the top

3. Click the pencil image to "Manage".

4. Click "Edit Personal Privacy".

5. Customize "Friend List" section by choosing from the drop down menu.

If you have timeline (which I presume you have):.

1. Go to your profile.
2. Click your good friends list.

3. Click on Edit.

4. In the popup, click the icon from the right-- in this case the globe, however you may have a various icon, like buddies.

5. Select Only me (or whatever other alternative you desire).

Is this exactly what you are searching for?

1. Go to your profile and click Edit in the top right corner.
2. From the menu in the left column, click Pals and Relationships.
3. Go to the Friends section and utilize the audience selector on the ideal side to control who can see your friends.

Such articles Facebook Hide Photos from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.