Cancel Facebook Page



Cancel Facebook Page - I'm ill of the nonstop personal privacy changes at Facebook, irritated that I have in great faith went into a lots of details about myself and my social circles, simply to have them constantly fine-tune and fiddle things so that they can get more visibility and make more loan, all while compromising my personal privacy. Exactly what's up with that, Zuckerberg?? I'm done. How can I cancel, erase, erase, axe, kill my account?

 

Cancel Facebook Page


I can absolutely sympathize with you. It's the only website I know where I have to go through the personal privacy settings and make sure things have not "progressed" to leave my information, connections and information more exposed to either online search engine spiders or the public than I desire. Actually, it's pretty incredibly lame on their part in a society where people grumble all the time about loss of personal privacy in the digital world.
That's another subject, however, I suppose.:-.

If you are sure that you do desire to delete your Facebook account then here's how you do that.

Are you sure that's exactly what you desire to do, however, rather than simply going into the privacy settings and reducing your exposure?

Okay, alright. Here are the actions ...
Go to "Account Settings":.

When your there, scroll down and at the bottom you'll discover:.

Click on the "shut down" link on the right and you'll see an exhaustive list of reasons you might wish to leave. They're gathering data, clearly:.

Seems like your problem has to do with personal privacy, so if you choose "I have a personal privacy issue" you'll discover a little editorial commentary from the Facebook group:.

A bit lower down you can likewise define that people sending you buddy invites (etc) will or will not trouble you:.

Once again, I 'd state you ought to believe carefully before you examine this option, however if you truly wish to never ever have Facebook darken your e-mail doorstep once again, this is ways to do it.

Either way, click on "Deactivate My Account" if you're sure that's what you desire to do. Now it's time to go through the onslaught, starting with your password once again (simply in case somebody sees you visited and chooses it 'd be an excellent useful joke to delete your account):.

Remembered your password? Great. Now show you're not a robot:.

This CAPTCHA requires the words "Society" "darneder" (whatever that means). Enter those correctly and click on "Send".

Success! The account is officially shut down, removed, erased and ... um, simply a sec. As you can see from the text above, Facebook does not appear to delete your details, just shut off the account. I'm thinking that's not what you desire, however it's the very best you can do.

By the way, a couple of minutes later on you'll get an e-mail from Facebook about your shut off Facebook account:.

So now you understand. That's the very best you can do, and it does effectively closed down your Facebook account and prevent anybody else from utilizing your e-mail address in the future.