Cancel My Facebook Account



Cancel My Facebook Account - I'm ill of the relentless privacy modifications at Facebook, frustrated that I have in great faith got in a lots of info about myself and my social circles, simply to have them constantly tweak and fiddle things so that they can get more visibility and make more cash, all while jeopardizing my privacy. Exactly what's up with that, Zuckerberg?? I'm done. How can I cancel, erase, erase, axe, eliminate my account?

 

Cancel My Facebook Account


I can completely sympathize with you. It's the only site I know where I need to go through the privacy settings and ensure things have not "progressed" to leave my information, connections and data more exposed to either online search engine spiders or the general public than I want. Truly, it's quite extremely lame on their part in a society where people grumble all the time about loss of personal privacy in the digital world.
That's another topic, however, I suppose.:-.

If you make sure that you do wish to delete your Facebook account then here's how you do that.

Are you sure that's exactly what you want to do, nevertheless, rather than simply going into the privacy settings and decreasing your direct exposure?

Okay, okay. Here are the steps ...
Go to "Account Settings":.

Once your there, scroll down and at the bottom you'll find:.

Click the "shut off" link on the right and you'll see an exhaustive list of reasons that you may want to leave. They're gathering data, clearly:.

Seems like your concern is about personal privacy, so if you select "I have a personal privacy issue" you'll find a little editorial commentary from the Facebook group:.

A bit lower down you can likewise specify that individuals sending you pal welcomes (etc) will or won't bother you:.

Once again, I 'd say you ought to think thoroughly prior to you check this choice, but if you truly desire to never ever have Facebook darken your e-mail doorstep once again, this is how to do it.

In any case, click on "Deactivate My Account" if you make certain that's exactly what you desire to do. Now it's time to go through the gauntlet, starting with your password again (just in case someone sees you visited and chooses it 'd be a terrific practical joke to delete your account):.

Remembered your password? Excellent. Now show you're not a robot:.

This CAPTCHA needs the words "Society" "darneder" (whatever that indicates). Go into those properly and click "Send".

Success! The account is formally closed down, eliminated, erased and ... um, just a sec. As you can see from the text above, Facebook doesn't appear to erase your info, simply deactivate the account. I'm guessing that's not exactly what you want, but it's the very best you can do.

By the method, a few minutes later on you'll get an email from Facebook about your shut down Facebook account:.

So now you know. That's the very best you can do, and it does successfully shut down your Facebook account and avoid anybody else from utilizing your email address in the future.