How Do I Remove A Friend From Facebook

How Do I Remove A Friend From Facebook, Not to sound like I'm becoming antisocial, however a female who's on my pals list on Facebook turns out to be rather the kind of individual I do not prefer to connect with. Cannot say more than that, however I have to "defriend" her (unfriend her?) How do I do that??

How Do I Remove A Friend From Facebook



Sounds like trouble in Facebook paradise to me!
Luckily, it's extremely easy to defriend someone on Facebook, just a few mouse clicks. To begin with, select "Pals" from the top navigational bar:.

Notification here that within the "Pals" area, I've also chosen "Pal List". You'll wish to do that too.
Now scroll around until you discover the profile of the individual in question. It'll look around like this, though obviously we're not discussing the exact same person!

Keep in mind the link on the lower right, "Remove Buddy". That's what you desire to pick. Click on that and you'll get a confirmation dialog box:.

If you're actually sure she needs to get the proverbial boot, click on "Eliminate Buddy", otherwise click "Cancel" and they'll never ever know that they were on the very edge of the void.

Thus the article How Do I Remove A Friend From Facebook thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.