Can I Change My Name On Facebook

Can I Change My Name On Facebook - After a current conversation about personal privacy on Facebook, I found a lot of my pals select not to include their full names on their profiles. Even more were curious how to do this.

A couple of factors for altering your name on Facebook could be for privacy factors, a legal changing of your name, or you have been recently married.

Changing your name on Facebook is simple, however lots of do not understand the option is offered. Inspect out below to find out how to change your name on the website.

 

Can I Change My Name On Facebook


It needs to be kept in mind that with Facebook Pages, you do not have the ability to alter their name. You sadly need to delete the page and start over. Likewise, the process does not work with labels. Your complete name and label would be the only method to have that appear on your profile.

1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Located on the top of the page, on the right side, you will see an "Account" box.
3. When the fall menu appears, click the "Account Settings" choice.
4. The first menu item must be "Call." Click the "Modification" button on the ideal side.
5. Enter your new name option, and struck the "Modification Name" box.

Simply a reminder; it may not immediately alter your name as Facebook Servers can use up to 24 Hr to update your new settings. Follow these fundamental steps and select just how much of your name, or your brand-new name, to display in your Facebook profile.