How Do I Cancel My Facebook Page



How Do I Cancel My Facebook Page - I'm ill of the relentless privacy modifications at Facebook, irritated that I have in good faith got in a lots of info about myself and my social circles, simply to have them continuously tweak and fiddle things so that they can get more visibility and make more cash, all while jeopardizing my privacy. Exactly what's up with that, Zuckerberg?? I'm done. How can I cancel, delete, erase, axe, eliminate my account?

 

How Do I Cancel My Facebook Page


I can absolutely have compassion with you. It's the only website I know where I have to go through the personal privacy settings and make sure things have not "evolved" to leave my info, connections and information more exposed to either online search engine spiders or the public than I want. Really, it's quite exceptionally lame on their part in a society where individuals grumble all the time about loss of personal privacy in the digital world.
That's another topic, nevertheless, I suppose.:-.

If you make certain that you do desire to delete your Facebook account then here's how you do that.

Are you sure that's what you wish to do, nevertheless, instead of just going into the personal privacy settings and decreasing your exposure?

Okay, all right. Here are the actions ...
Go to "Account Settings":.

Once your there, scroll down and at the bottom you'll find:.

Click on the "shut down" link on the right and you'll see an exhaustive list of reasons you may want to leave. They're gathering information, obviously:.

Sounds like your concern is about personal privacy, so if you pick "I have a personal privacy issue" you'll discover a little editorial commentary from the Facebook team:.

A bit lower down you can also specify that individuals sending you pal welcomes (etc) will or will not bother you:.

Once again, I 'd say you must believe carefully prior to you inspect this choice, however if you really wish to never ever have Facebook darken your e-mail doorstep again, this is how to do it.

Either method, click "Deactivate My Account" if you're sure that's what you wish to do. Now it's time to go through the gauntlet, beginning with your password once again (simply in case somebody sees you visited and chooses it 'd be a great prank to delete your account):.

Remembered your password? Great. Now prove you're not a robotic:.

This CAPTCHA requires the words "Society" "darneder" (whatever that means). Go into those correctly and click on "Send".

Success! The account is formally shut down, removed, erased and ... um, just a sec. As you can see from the text above, Facebook doesn't seem to delete your information, simply deactivate the account. I'm thinking that's not what you desire, however it's the finest you can do.

By the method, a couple of minutes later on you'll get an email from Facebook about your shut off Facebook account:.

So now you understand. That's the best you can do, and it does efficiently shut down your Facebook account and avoid anyone else from utilizing your e-mail address in the future.