How Do I Cancel My Facebook Account Temporarily



How Do I Cancel My Facebook Account Temporarily - I'm ill of the never-ending personal privacy modifications at Facebook, irritated that I have in excellent faith got in a lots of info about myself and my social circles, just to have them continuously modify and fiddle things so that they can get more presence and make more loan, all while jeopardizing my privacy. What's up with that, Zuckerberg?? I'm done. How can I cancel, erase, erase, axe, eliminate my account?

 

How Do I Cancel My Facebook Account Temporarily


I can completely sympathize with you. It's the only site I understand where I have to go through the privacy settings and make sure things haven't "developed" to leave my details, connections and data more exposed to either online search engine spiders or the general public than I want. Really, it's pretty extremely lame on their part in a society where people grumble all the time about loss of privacy in the digital world.
That's another subject, however, I suppose.:-.

If you make sure that you do want to erase your Facebook account then here's how you do that.

Are you sure that's exactly what you desire to do, nevertheless, rather than simply entering into the personal privacy settings and reducing your direct exposure?

Okay, all right. Here are the steps ...
Go to "Account Settings":.

When your there, scroll down and at the bottom you'll discover:.

Click the "shut down" link on the right and you'll see an extensive list of reasons you may want to leave. They're gathering data, undoubtedly:.

Sounds like your concern is about personal privacy, so if you pick "I have a personal privacy concern" you'll find a little editorial commentary from the Facebook team:.

A bit lower down you can also define that people sending you good friend welcomes (etc) will or will not bother you:.

Once again, I 'd say you should believe carefully prior to you examine this choice, however if you actually want to never have Facebook darken your email doorstep once again, this is how to do it.

In any case, click on "Deactivate My Account" if you make certain that's what you wish to do. Now it's time to go through the onslaught, beginning with your password again (simply in case someone sees you logged in and decides it 'd be a terrific prank to erase your account):.

Remembered your password? Good. Now prove you're not a robot:.

This CAPTCHA needs the words "Society" "darneder" (whatever that means). Go into those correctly and click "Send".

Success! The account is formally shut down, removed, deleted and ... um, simply a sec. As you can see from the text above, Facebook doesn't appear to erase your information, just shut off the account. I'm thinking that's not what you desire, but it's the best you can do.

By the method, a couple of minutes later on you'll get an email from Facebook about your deactivated Facebook account:.

So now you understand. That's the very best you can do, and it does successfully shut down your Facebook account and avoid anyone else from utilizing your email address in the future.