How to Cancel Facebook Page



How To Cancel Facebook Page - I'm sick of the continuous privacy modifications at Facebook, frustrated that I have in good faith entered a ton of information about myself and my social circles, just to have them continuously modify and fiddle things so that they can get more presence and make more loan, all while jeopardizing my privacy. What's up with that, Zuckerberg?? I'm done. How can I cancel, delete, eliminate, axe, eliminate my account?

 

How To Cancel Facebook Page


I can completely have compassion with you. It's the only site I understand where I need to go through the personal privacy settings and ensure things have not "evolved" to leave my details, connections and information more exposed to either search engine spiders or the public than I want. Truly, it's pretty extremely lame on their part in a society where individuals grumble all the time about loss of privacy in the digital world.
That's another topic, however, I suppose.:-.

If you are sure that you do desire to delete your Facebook account then here's how you do that.

Are you sure that's exactly what you wish to do, nevertheless, rather than simply going into the privacy settings and minimizing your direct exposure?

Okay, fine. Here are the actions ...
Go to "Account Settings":.

Once your there, scroll down and at the bottom you'll discover:.

Click the "deactivate" link on the right and you'll see an extensive list of reasons that you might want to leave. They're gathering data, undoubtedly:.

Seems like your issue has to do with personal privacy, so if you choose "I have a privacy concern" you'll discover a little editorial commentary from the Facebook group:.

A bit lower down you can also define that people sending you buddy welcomes (etc) will or won't trouble you:.

Once again, I 'd state you should think thoroughly before you inspect this option, however if you really want to never have Facebook darken your email doorstep again, this is the best ways to do it.

Either method, click on "Deactivate My Account" if you make sure that's exactly what you want to do. Now it's time to go through the gauntlet, starting with your password again (just in case someone sees you logged in and chooses it 'd be an excellent useful joke to delete your account):.

Remembered your password? Good. Now prove you're not a robotic:.

This CAPTCHA needs the words "Society" "darneder" (whatever that indicates). Go into those correctly and click on "Submit".

Success! The account is officially shut down, gotten rid of, erased and ... um, simply a sec. As you can see from the text above, Facebook does not appear to delete your details, just deactivate the account. I'm thinking that's not exactly what you desire, but it's the best you can do.

By the way, a few minutes later on you'll get an e-mail from Facebook about your shut down Facebook account:.

So now you understand. That's the best you can do, and it does successfully closed down your Facebook account and avoid anybody else from utilizing your e-mail address in the future.