How to Cancel My Facebook Account



How To Cancel My Facebook Account - I'm ill of the perpetual privacy modifications at Facebook, frustrated that I have in excellent faith went into a lots of details about myself and my social circles, simply to have them continuously modify and fiddle things so that they can get more presence and make more cash, all while compromising my privacy. What's up with that, Zuckerberg?? I'm done. How can I cancel, delete, erase, axe, kill my account?

 

How To Cancel My Facebook Account


I can absolutely have compassion with you. It's the only site I know where I need to go through the privacy settings and ensure things haven't "developed" to leave my information, connections and data more exposed to either online search engine spiders or the general public than I desire. Actually, it's quite extremely lame on their part in a society where individuals grumble all the time about loss of privacy in the digital world.
That's another topic, nevertheless, I suppose.:-.

If you are sure that you do wish to erase your Facebook account then here's how you do that.

Are you sure that's what you want to do, nevertheless, instead of simply entering into the privacy settings and reducing your direct exposure?

Okay, alright. Here are the actions ...
Go to "Account Settings":.

Once your there, scroll down and at the bottom you'll discover:.

Click the "shut off" link on the right and you'll see an extensive list of reasons that you may desire to leave. They're gathering information, undoubtedly:.

Sounds like your problem has to do with personal privacy, so if you choose "I have a personal privacy concern" you'll find a little editorial commentary from the Facebook team:.

A bit lower down you can also define that individuals sending you good friend invites (etc) will or won't trouble you:.

Again, I 'd say you need to think thoroughly prior to you check this option, however if you truly wish to never have Facebook darken your email doorstep once again, this is the best ways to do it.

In any case, click "Deactivate My Account" if you're sure that's exactly what you want to do. Now it's time to go through the onslaught, starting with your password again (just in case somebody sees you visited and decides it 'd be an excellent prank to erase your account):.

Remembered your password? Great. Now show you're not a robotic:.

This CAPTCHA needs the words "Society" "darneder" (whatever that indicates). Get in those properly and click "Submit".

Success! The account is officially shut down, gotten rid of, deleted and ... um, simply a sec. As you can see from the text above, Facebook does not seem to delete your details, just shut off the account. I'm thinking that's not exactly what you desire, but it's the very best you can do.

By the way, a few minutes later you'll get an e-mail from Facebook about your deactivated Facebook account:.

So now you understand. That's the best you can do, and it does efficiently shut down your Facebook account and avoid anyone else from using your email address in the future.