Facebook Delete Post | This Year

Facebook Delete Post: Delete facebook status update on mobile user interface has been a problem for several users. The tendency of making blunders while keying utilizing your android phone is extremely high, the factor is not as well much from the small keyboard on the phones, automobile right punctuations of some word also contribute to this mistakes.


Facebook Delete Post


The majority of my status updates and also photo uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while updating my status, I needed to visit using my laptop to erase facebook status update. But just of recent by crash I discovered the unnoticeable (virtually) remove button in the facebook app for Android that enable me to remove status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

What I will state is that, I do not know how long the attribute has actually existed, yet all I understand is, it does have the potential to maintain you from shame and also as well conserve your time, too stop you from using laptop computer before you can delete facebook status update while you made error. So let us see how you can erase facebook status update straight from Android interface.

How to Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either just conceal the upgrade from your timeline and too delete it totally. To remove a status update from Android view it on your information feed initially. A lot of us would long push the upgrade to find the delete option, yet that is not the case below, that is the factor I called it undetectable way.


Swipe your thumb from delegated right on the status upgrade you want to erase to uncover a little Remove switch on the status. Merely push the switch to erase facebook status update.


An additional problem is that, you could not intend to delete facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline alternative along with the Erase Post option.