How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page | Update

How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page - One thing which I discover after being online for greater than 5 years is, we should follow the plan of lean management in our day to day life. That implies, eliminate those points which are not helping you. In this instance, I'm talking of removing those on-line buildings which you are not using anymore. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages and I'm in the procedure of getting rid of those pages which I'm not making use of any longer. In this fast overview I will certainly show you just how I deleted my published Fan page and also exactly how you can do for you.


How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page


Simply a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is energetic as well as you don't wish to utilize it, I recommend you to designate that page to other individual and leave that page as an admin. This is better compared to erasing it. In case if you desire to totally remove the page, keep reading to discover unpublished and remove your Facebook page.

Erase Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do bear in mind, it will take 2 Week to remove the page once you click on delete page.

Go to your Facebook page and also click on settings on top.


Under general area, you will certainly see an option to remove page. Click Edit and also it will show you alternative to remove the page. When you click on delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to confirm your action. Enter the password and your page is scheduled to be deleted in next 2 Week.


When your page is erased, there is no other way to recuperate the page. So if you are intending to erase your Facebook page, make certain of what you are doing.