How Do I Change My Age On Facebook | Update

When you sign up for a Facebook account you are asked to get in information concerning you including your age - How Do I Change My Age On Facebook.

Most of Facebook users will probably get that right, yet it can happen that you select the incorrect date either accidentally or deliberately if you do not want to expose you real age to the social networking website.

This might bring about issues in the past, for example when Facebook requested recognition to confirm your presence to them, or when you noticed that the wrong age was related to your account.


How Do I Change My Age On Facebook


Facebook made it a whole lot simpler recently when it comes to transforming the age. Previously, it did not enable you to transform the age directly using the edit account option offered on the website which implied you needed to ask for a modification rather (the old guide is affixed to the post).

This is no longer the case the good news is, which suggests that you could alter the age on Facebook straight and right away at any moment, supplied you have access to your account.

Here is just what you have to do:

You could change your age on Facebook utilizing a Mobile phone or a COMPUTER, nevertheless for your ease, we're mosting likely to do this tutorial on an Android phone. The process is fairly comparable on various other platforms as well. Simply comply with these easy steps to transform your age on Facebook.

1. Most likely to you Facebook timeline on your Facebook account and click or touch "About".


2. Scroll down to "Contact and basic info"

3. Discover the area on "BASIC INFORMATION".

4. Click or tap "Edit" at Year of birth.

5. Modification the year and click or tap on the "save changes" switch later on.


Congratulations, you have just transformed the age on Facebook.

Just what should I do If Facebook doesn't let me alter my age?

You can do 2 points in this situations. You can either await a number of days prior to approval to modify age is granted ot you could get in touch with a Facebook agent if the adjustment is imperative.

Can I transform the privacy of my age?

Yes, you definitely can. While modifying your age on Facebook, select the switches right beside your age to establish the personal privacy of your age to public or private.

What If I celebrate my age inning accordance with Indian practices? I imply my date of birth modifications yearly yet Facebook cannot suit that adjustment?

However, Facebook hasn't introduced an attribute to assist you out hereof just yet. But, in the future, Mark Zuckerberg could see this limitation on his platform and make some much needed adjustments for our Hindu brothers.

So, here it is people! This is just how basic and very easy it is to transform your age on Facebook. Simply a couple of simple actions and you've efficiently modified your birth date. Currently, all you have to have the tendency to is the generous amount of dreams on your timeline. You deserve the affection, attention and love from your Facebook good friends. All of us do!

Likewise, if your age neighbors, we would love to want you a Delighted age beforehand. I mean, we will not be able to do so if you've established the privacy of your account to private and what much better system to connect compared to tech-recipes? Cheeky, typically aren't we?

If you have any kind of questions, I'm right here to address them for you. Leave them in the comments area below and I'll address them without delay.