How I Hidden My Friends On Facebook

How I Hidden My Friends On Facebook: Personal privacy is just one of the large concerns of Facebook, but lately FB applied a lot of brand-new settings for preserving a user's privacy.


How I Hidden My Friends On Facebook


Now, a customer has control on practically whatever in their profile (e.g. status, images, albums etc). The individual additionally has the control of exactly how they want to share product (e.g. with everybody, friends, friends of friends, etc). Customers can even manually hide a status from certain people.

Did you recognize that you can even hide your friend list? It holds true.

If you don't desire strangers to see your friend list, then you can just hide it from them. It's really easy. You could use the enhanced Facebook personal privacy setups to modify your friend list's exposure.

Something which I have actually noticed when you keep your friend list public is that many individuals see that list and also begin including friends blindly.

And seeing usual friends, various other friends normally approve the friend demand. It's kind of embarrassing when your woman friend educates you that some mutual friend of your own has actually sent her a pal request.

It's better to allow your friend list show up only to you and hidden from others.

This overview has actually been updated to match the brand-new Facebook personal privacy settings, as Facebook made some major modifications just recently. So, follow this brand-new tutorial as well as hide your Facebook friend list from others:

- Login to your Facebook account
- Go to your Account page
- Click Friends


Now, on your Facebook friend list web page, just click the "Manage" symbol at the top right & click on "Edit Privacy".

From here you could control that can see your friend list as well as who can not. I generally maintain it visible to me only, as this is much better for the privacy of my friends because I don't desire them to be pounded with unrestricted friend requests.

Take a look at this screenshot for far better understanding:


If you don't want any individual to see your Facebook friend list, keep the "Who can see your friend list" setting to "Only Me".

( Keeping your Facebook friend list noticeable for others is entirely your option, yet my pointer would be to keep it hidden from the privacy of your friends.).