How to Deactivate Your Facebook Page | Update

How To Deactivate Your Facebook Page - One point which I learn after being on the internet for more than 5 years is, we need to comply with the plan of lean administration in our everyday life. That suggests, eliminate those points which are not working for you. In this situation, I'm talking of doing away with those online buildings which you are not making use of anymore. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages as well as I'm in the procedure of eliminating those pages which I'm not utilizing any longer. In this fast overview I will reveal you exactly how I erased my released Fan page and exactly how you can do for you.


How To Deactivate Your Facebook Page


Simply a word of care, in case your Facebook page is active as well as you don't want to utilize it, I recommend you to designate that page to other individual and leave that page as an admin. This is much better than erasing it. In case if you desire to totally do away with the page, keep reading to learn unpublished as well as eliminate your Facebook page.

Delete Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do keep in mind, it will take 2 Week to delete the page once you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and also click settings on top.


Under general area, you will certainly see an option to remove page. Click Edit and it will reveal you alternative to remove the page. When you click delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to confirm your activity. Enter the password as well as your page is set up to be removed in following 14 days.


When your page is removed, there is no way to recover the page. So if you are preparing to delete your Facebook page, ensure of exactly what you are doing.