Delete Facebook Post | This Year

Delete Facebook Post: Erase facebook status update on mobile interface has been an issue for lots of customers. The propensity of making errors while typing utilizing your android phone is very high, the factor is not also far from the small keyboard on the phones, car correct spellings of some word also add to this errors.


Delete Facebook Post


A lot of my status updates and photo uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I had to visit utilizing my laptop computer to erase facebook status upgrade. But just of recent by crash I found the invisible (virtually) remove switch in the facebook app for Android that allow me to remove status updates exactly on the mobile interface.

Just what I will say is that, I don't know for how long the attribute has actually existed, however all I recognize is, it does have the possible to keep you from shame and also save your time, also prevent you from utilizing laptop computer before you can erase facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So let us see how you could delete facebook status upgrade directly from Android interface.

How to Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you could either just conceal the update from your timeline and also too erase it entirely. To remove a status upgrade from Android view it on your news feed initially. A lot of us would long press the upgrade to locate the remove option, however that is not the case right here, that is the factor I called it unseen way.


Swipe your thumb from delegated exactly on the status update you intend to erase to discover a small Remove button on the status. Just push the button to delete facebook status upgrade.


An additional concern is that, you could not intend to delete facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline choice together with the Delete Post choice.