How to Erase A Facebook Post | This Year

How To Erase A Facebook Post: Delete facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has been an issue for many users. The tendency of making mistakes while keying using your android phone is really high, the reason is not as well much from the tiny keyboard on the phones, auto proper spellings of some word also add to this errors.


How To Erase A Facebook Post


The majority of my status updates and also picture uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I needed to visit using my laptop to delete facebook status update. Yet simply of current by accident I uncovered the invisible (practically) remove button in the facebook application for Android that enable me to erase status updates precisely the mobile interface.

Exactly what I will state is that, I aren't sure for how long the attribute has existed, yet all I understand is, it does have the prospective to maintain you from shame and too save your time, as well prevent you from using laptop computer before you could remove facebook status update while you made error. So allow us see just how you can delete facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

How You Can Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either simply conceal the update from your timeline and also too delete it entirely. To delete a status update from Android view it on your information feed first. Most of us would certainly long press the upgrade to locate the erase option, yet that is not the situation here, that is the reason I called it unseen method.


Swipe your thumb from left to exactly on the status upgrade you intend to erase to uncover a tiny Remove switch on the status. Merely press the button to erase facebook status update.


Another problem is that, you might not want to remove facebook status update however hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline alternative together with the Erase Post choice.