Deleting Posts On Facebook | This Year

Deleting Posts On Facebook: Delete facebook status update on mobile interface has been a problem for many users. The propensity of making errors while inputting utilizing your android phone is extremely high, the factor is not too much from the little keyboard on the phones, auto correct spellings of some word additionally add to this mistakes.


Deleting Posts On Facebook


A lot of my status updates as well as photo uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while upgrading my status, I had to log in using my laptop computer to erase facebook status upgrade. However simply of recent by accident I discovered the undetectable (practically) eliminate switch in the facebook application for Android that enable me to delete status updates right on the mobile interface.

Just what I will certainly say is that, I do not know how long the feature has been there, however all I understand is, it does have the possible to maintain you from shame and also conserve your time, also stop you from making use of laptop computer prior to you can delete facebook status upgrade while you made error. So let us see how you can delete facebook status upgrade directly from Android interface.

How to Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you can either just conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also delete it entirely. To remove a status update from Android view it on your information feed first. Most of us would long press the update to locate the delete choice, but that is not the situation right here, that is the factor I called it invisible method.


Swipe your thumb from left to right on the status update you intend to remove to uncover a tiny Remove button on the status. Just push the button to erase facebook status update.


Another problem is that, you could not want to erase facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline choice along with the Delete Post alternative.