How to Remove Posts From Facebook | This Year

How To Remove Posts From Facebook: Remove facebook status update on mobile user interface has been an issue for many individuals. The tendency of making blunders while keying using your android phone is really high, the factor is not too much from the small keyboard on the phones, car correct spellings of some word also add to this mistakes.


How To Remove Posts From Facebook


Most of my status updates as well as photo uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made blunder while updating my status, I needed to visit using my laptop to remove facebook status update. Yet simply of current by crash I found the invisible (practically) get rid of button in the facebook application for Android that allow me to delete status updates precisely the mobile user interface.

What I will say is that, I do not know the length of time the feature has existed, yet all I know is, it does have the possible to maintain you from shame and as well save your time, also avoid you from using laptop prior to you could remove facebook status update while you made mistake. So let us see exactly how you can erase facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

How You Can Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you can either just hide the update from your timeline and also as well erase it completely. To delete a status update from Android view it on your news feed initially. A lot of us would long push the upgrade to find the erase option, but that is not the situation here, that is the reason I called it undetectable way.


Swipe your thumb from left to right on the status update you want to delete to discover a little Remove switch on the status. Simply press the button to erase facebook status upgrade.


An additional issue is that, you might not wish to remove facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline choice together with the Remove Post choice.