How Deactivate Facebook Page | Update

How Deactivate Facebook Page - One point which I learn after being on-line for more than 5 years is, we need to comply with the policy of lean administration in our day to day life. That indicates, remove those things which are not benefiting you. In this case, I'm talking of removing those on-line residential or commercial properties which you are not using anymore. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages and I remain in the procedure of getting rid of those pages which I'm not making use of any longer. In this fast guide I will certainly show you just how I removed my published Fan page and also just how you can do for you.


How Deactivate Facebook Page


Just a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is active and you do not want to use it, I suggest you to assign that page to a few other person and leave that page as an admin. This is far better than deleting it. In case if you desire to completely eliminate the page, read on to discover unpublished as well as remove your Facebook page.

Remove Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do keep in mind, it will certainly take 2 Week to delete the page when you click on delete page.

Go to your Facebook page and also click on settings at the top.


Under general area, you will see an alternative to get rid of page. Click on Edit and it will show you option to delete the page. When you click on delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to validate your activity. Go into the password and your page is set up to be deleted in following 2 Week.


Once your page is erased, there is no way to recoup the page. So if you are intending to remove your Facebook page, make sure of what you are doing.