Delete Post On Facebook | This Year

Delete Post On Facebook: Delete facebook status update on mobile user interface has been a problem for several users. The propensity of making errors while typing using your android phone is really high, the factor is not too much from the little key-board on the phones, vehicle correct punctuations of some word also contribute to this mistakes.


Delete Post On Facebook


The majority of my status updates as well as photo uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I had to log in utilizing my laptop to delete facebook status upgrade. Yet just of recent by crash I uncovered the unnoticeable (virtually) eliminate button in the facebook app for Android that allow me to delete status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

Just what I will claim is that, I do not know how much time the feature has been there, but all I know is, it does have the possible to maintain you from embarrassment and also as well save your time, as well prevent you from using laptop computer before you can erase facebook status upgrade while you made mistake. So let us see exactly how you can remove facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

The Best Ways To Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either just hide the upgrade from your timeline and as well delete it entirely. To erase a status update from Android view it on your news feed first. Most of us would certainly long push the update to discover the delete alternative, however that is not the situation here, that is the reason I called it invisible means.


Swipe your thumb from left to right on the status upgrade you wish to remove to uncover a little Remove switch on the status. Simply push the button to delete facebook status update.


An additional issue is that, you may not intend to delete facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Hide from Timeline choice along with the Delete Post option.