Deleting A Post On Facebook | This Year

Deleting A Post On Facebook: Erase facebook status update on mobile user interface has actually been a trouble for lots of users. The propensity of making errors while typing utilizing your android phone is extremely high, the factor is not also much from the little keyboard on the phones, automobile right punctuations of some word likewise add to this mistakes.


Deleting A Post On Facebook


Most of my status updates and picture uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while updating my status, I needed to visit utilizing my laptop to delete facebook status update. However just of recent by accident I found the unnoticeable (practically) get rid of button in the facebook app for Android that allow me to erase status updates right on the mobile interface.

What I will say is that, I don't know how long the feature has actually existed, yet all I know is, it does have the prospective to keep you from humiliation and also save your time, also avoid you from utilizing laptop computer before you can delete facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So let us see exactly how you could remove facebook status upgrade straight from Android user interface.

How You Can Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the update from your timeline and as well delete it completely. To delete a status update from Android view it on your news feed initially. Most of us would long press the upgrade to locate the remove choice, but that is not the case right here, that is the reason I called it unseen way.


Swipe your thumb from left to right on the status upgrade you wish to erase to discover a little Remove switch on the status. Simply press the switch to erase facebook status update.


Another concern is that, you could not want to delete facebook status update however hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline option together with the Erase Post option.