How to Deactivate Your Facebook Page | Update

How To Deactivate Your Facebook Page - Something which I discover after being on the internet for greater than 5 years is, we need to follow the policy of lean monitoring in our daily life. That indicates, eliminate those points which are not working for you. In this case, I'm talking of eliminating those on-line properties which you are not making use of any longer. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages and also I'm in the procedure of eliminating those pages which I'm not making use of anymore. In this fast overview I will show you just how I removed my released Fan page and also how you can do for you.


How To Deactivate Your Facebook Page


Simply a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is energetic and also you do not intend to utilize it, I recommend you to assign that page to other person as well as leave that page as an admin. This is far better than deleting it. In case if you want to totally eliminate the page, keep reading to find out unpublished as well as eliminate your Facebook page.

Remove Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do bear in mind, it will certainly take 2 Week to remove the page when you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and also click on settings at the top.


Under general section, you will see a choice to remove page. Click Edit as well as it will certainly show you choice to delete the page. When you click on delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to verify your action. Get in the password and your page is scheduled to be deleted in following 14 days.


As soon as your page is deleted, there is no chance to recover the page. So if you are preparing to erase your Facebook page, see to it of what you are doing.