How to Delete Past Posts On Facebook | This Year

How To Delete Past Posts On Facebook: Delete facebook status update on mobile user interface has actually been an issue for several users. The tendency of making errors while keying using your android phone is extremely high, the factor is not too far from the small keyboard on the phones, car appropriate punctuations of some word also contribute to this errors.


How To Delete Past Posts On Facebook


Most of my status updates and picture uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made blunder while updating my status, I had to visit utilizing my laptop computer to erase facebook status upgrade. Yet simply of current by mishap I discovered the unseen (practically) eliminate switch in the facebook application for Android that allow me to remove status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

Exactly what I will say is that, I aren't sure the length of time the attribute has existed, however all I recognize is, it does have the prospective to keep you from embarrassment and also as well conserve your time, as well stop you from making use of laptop before you could remove facebook status upgrade while you made mistake. So allow us see just how you could delete facebook status upgrade directly from Android interface.

Ways To Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also too delete it totally. To delete a status update from Android sight it on your news feed initially. The majority of us would long push the update to locate the erase choice, but that is not the instance here, that is the reason I called it invisible means.


Swipe your thumb from delegated right on the status upgrade you want to remove to uncover a little Remove switch on the status. Merely press the switch to erase facebook status upgrade.


An additional issue is that, you could not wish to delete facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Hide from Timeline choice along with the Erase Post option.