How Do I Erase A Post On Facebook | This Year

How Do I Erase A Post On Facebook: Erase facebook status update on mobile user interface has been a trouble for several users. The tendency of making errors while inputting using your android phone is very high, the reason is not as well far from the little key-board on the phones, car appropriate spellings of some word also contribute to this mistakes.


How Do I Erase A Post On Facebook


Most of my status updates and image uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while updating my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop to erase facebook status update. However simply of recent by accident I discovered the undetectable (virtually) remove switch in the facebook application for Android that enable me to delete status updates right on the mobile user interface.

Exactly what I will say is that, I do not know how much time the feature has existed, yet all I understand is, it does have the possible to keep you from humiliation and also too conserve your time, too stop you from making use of laptop prior to you could delete facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So let us see how you could erase facebook status update directly from Android user interface.

How to Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either simply conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also erase it completely. To erase a status upgrade from Android view it on your information feed first. A lot of us would certainly long push the update to locate the erase option, yet that is not the situation right here, that is the factor I called it unnoticeable way.


Swipe your thumb from delegated right on the status update you wish to delete to uncover a little Remove button on the status. Simply push the switch to remove facebook status update.


One more issue is that, you may not wish to erase facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline alternative in addition to the Delete Post alternative.