How to Erase Facebook Posts | This Year

How To Erase Facebook Posts: Remove facebook status update on mobile interface has actually been an issue for numerous individuals. The propensity of making mistakes while typing using your android phone is very high, the factor is not too far from the tiny key-board on the phones, auto right punctuations of some word additionally add to this errors.


How To Erase Facebook Posts


A lot of my status updates as well as image uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I had to visit using my laptop computer to delete facebook status update. Yet simply of current by mishap I uncovered the unseen (practically) eliminate switch in the facebook application for Android that permit me to remove status updates precisely the mobile user interface.

Exactly what I will say is that, I do not know the length of time the attribute has been there, however all I recognize is, it does have the prospective to maintain you from humiliation and also save your time, also prevent you from using laptop computer prior to you can delete facebook status upgrade while you made mistake. So let us see just how you could erase facebook status update directly from Android interface.

How to Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you can either just hide the upgrade from your timeline and also also erase it completely. To erase a status upgrade from Android sight it on your information feed initially. Most of us would long press the update to discover the erase choice, yet that is not the case here, that is the factor I called it invisible way.


Swipe your thumb from left to precisely the status upgrade you want to erase to uncover a small Remove button on the status. Merely press the button to erase facebook status upgrade.


Another concern is that, you might not wish to delete facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Hide from Timeline option along with the Remove Post option.