How to Deactivate Facebook Page | Update

How To Deactivate Facebook Page - One point which I discover after being online for more than 5 years is, we need to comply with the plan of lean management in our day to day life. That implies, remove those points which are not helping you. In this case, I'm talking of getting rid of those on-line residential or commercial properties which you are not making use of any longer. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages and I'm in the process of removing those pages which I'm not using anymore. In this quick guide I will certainly reveal you just how I deleted my released Fan page as well as exactly how you can do for you.


How To Deactivate Facebook Page


Simply a word of care, in case your Facebook page is energetic as well as you don't want to use it, I recommend you to appoint that page to a few other individual and also leave that page as an admin. This is better compared to erasing it. In case if you desire to completely get rid of the page, continue reading to discover unpublished as well as remove your Facebook page.

Erase Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do bear in mind, it will take 2 Week to remove the page when you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page as well as click on settings on top.


Under general area, you will certainly see a choice to eliminate page. Click on Edit as well as it will certainly show you alternative to delete the page. When you click on delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to validate your activity. Enter the password as well as your page is scheduled to be removed in next 2 Week.


As soon as your page is deleted, there is no chance to recoup the page. So if you are preparing to remove your Facebook page, see to it of what you are doing.