How to Erase Facebook Posts | This Year

How To Erase Facebook Posts: Remove facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has been a trouble for numerous customers. The tendency of making errors while inputting utilizing your android phone is really high, the factor is not as well far from the small key-board on the phones, auto right spellings of some word also add to this mistakes.


How To Erase Facebook Posts


The majority of my status updates and image uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made error while upgrading my status, I had to visit using my laptop computer to erase facebook status upgrade. However simply of current by mishap I discovered the unseen (nearly) get rid of switch in the facebook app for Android that allow me to delete status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

Exactly what I will claim is that, I do not know for how long the feature has been there, however all I recognize is, it does have the potential to maintain you from shame and as well save your time, also avoid you from making use of laptop computer before you could erase facebook status upgrade while you made mistake. So let us see just how you could delete facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

How to Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either just hide the upgrade from your timeline and also too remove it completely. To remove a status upgrade from Android sight it on your news feed initially. A lot of us would certainly long press the upgrade to discover the remove alternative, however that is not the instance below, that is the factor I called it unseen way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to right on the status upgrade you want to delete to uncover a small Remove button on the status. Simply press the button to remove facebook status update.


An additional problem is that, you may not intend to delete facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Conceal from Timeline choice in addition to the Remove Post alternative.