Can I Change My Age On Facebook | Update

When you sign up for a Facebook account you are asked to get in info concerning you including your age - Can I Change My Age On Facebook.

The majority of Facebook individuals will possibly get that right, yet it can happen that you pick the wrong day either unintentionally or on purpose if you do not want to disclose you true age to the social networking site.

This might bring about concerns in the past, as an example when Facebook requested identification to prove your existence to them, or when you noticed that the wrong age was associated with your profile.


Can I Change My Age On Facebook


Facebook made it a lot less complicated lately when it concerns transforming the age. Previously, it did not permit you to change the age directly utilizing the edit account option given on the website which implied you needed to request an adjustment instead (the old overview is connected to the write-up).

This is not the situation luckily, which indicates that you could alter the age on Facebook straight and immediately at any moment, supplied you have access to your profile.

Right here is just what you should do:

You could change your age on Facebook using a Smart device or a COMPUTER, nevertheless for your comfort, we're going to do this tutorial on an Android phone. The procedure is fairly similar on other systems as well. Simply adhere to these simple steps to transform your age on Facebook.

1. Go to you Facebook timeline on your Facebook account and click or tap "About".


2. Scroll down to "Contact and basic info"

3. Find the section on "BASIC INFORMATION".

4. Click or tap "Edit" at Year of birth.

5. Change the year and click or tap on the "save changes" button afterwards.


Congratulations, you have actually simply transformed the age on Facebook.

What should I do If Facebook doesn't let me alter my age?

You can do 2 points in this situations. You can either await a few days before authorization to edit age is given ot you can get in touch with a Facebook agent if the modification is important.

Can I alter the personal privacy of my age?

Yes, you certainly can. While editing your age on Facebook, pick the buttons right beside your age to set the personal privacy of your age to public or personal.

What If I commemorate my age inning accordance with Indian customs? I suggest my date of birth adjustments each year but Facebook fails to suit that adjustment?

Unfortunately, Facebook hasn't already introduced a feature to help you out here just yet. Yet, in the future, Mark Zuckerberg could discover this limitation on his platform and make some much needed changes for our Hindu brothers.

So, right here it is folks! This is just how simple and very easy it is to transform your age on Facebook. Just a couple of simple steps and you have actually effectively edited your birth day. Currently, all you need to have the tendency to is the generous quantity of wishes on your timeline. You are worthy of the love, interest and love from your Facebook friends. We all do!

Likewise, if your age is nearby, we want to wish you a Satisfied age in advance. I imply, we will not have the ability to do so if you've set the privacy of your profile to private and what better system to communicate than tech-recipes? Cheeky, typically aren't we?

If you have any type of inquiries, I'm here to address them for you. Leave them in the comments section listed below and I'll answer them promptly.