How to Delete A Post From Facebook | This Year

How To Delete A Post From Facebook: Delete facebook status update on mobile user interface has been an issue for many users. The tendency of making mistakes while inputting using your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not as well much from the small keyboard on the phones, car proper spellings of some word likewise contribute to this errors.


How To Delete A Post From Facebook


The majority of my status updates and photo uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I needed to visit utilizing my laptop computer to erase facebook status upgrade. But simply of recent by crash I discovered the invisible (almost) eliminate switch in the facebook app for Android that allow me to remove status updates exactly on the mobile interface.

What I will say is that, I have no idea how long the feature has actually existed, yet all I understand is, it does have the possible to maintain you from shame and also save your time, too prevent you from utilizing laptop before you can delete facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So let us see exactly how you can erase facebook status update straight from Android user interface.

Ways To Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either simply conceal the update from your timeline and too erase it totally. To erase a status update from Android view it on your news feed first. Most of us would long push the update to find the delete option, however that is not the instance here, that is the factor I called it unseen way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to right on the status update you want to erase to uncover a tiny Remove button on the status. Just press the button to remove facebook status update.


Another concern is that, you could not intend to remove facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Conceal from Timeline choice together with the Delete Post option.