How Do I Turn Off My Location On Facebook | Update

How Do I Turn Off My Location On Facebook: It seems like every couple of years I upload something on Facebook as well as it reveals the Location I posted from. Each time I go through my privacy settings and I cannot find ways to turn it off. Then I Google it, reviewed a number of solutions then bear in mind. It's really very easy (however not instinctive) to switch off the Location on your Facebook posts.


How Do I Turn Off My Location On Facebook


Ways to Shut off Your Location on Facebook Posts

Go to the post that reveals the Location, right here's an instance of among mine:
--.
After that on the top upper right, click on the down arrowhead. It will certainly raise a menu. Select, "Change Location".
--.
You'll get a popup and it will have an x in the leading right corner. When you click it you'll see the message that says "Remove". Click the x.
--.
This need to eliminate the Location from every post after that. You could return and also get rid of the Location from old posts.

How to turn Your Facebook Location Back On

If you intend to turn the Location on, just click the down arrowhead as well as pick the "Change Location" again. After that manually enter your Location. It will certainly reveal your Location on every post then. You already understand how you can shut off that setup.

You might wish to switch on the Location if you go to a meeting, intend to display that you get on holiday or in a remarkable area.

How to Turn Off Your Location on Messenger

I recommend that you shut off Location for Carrier (Facebook's instantaneous messaging solution). To do that on an iPhone, most likely to Setting > Location Services and turn Location off for Facebook Messenger. For my apple iphone 6, it's a little different. I go to Settings > Privacy and Location Services. Scroll to Facebook as well as select Never. For Android users, you most likely to the Facebook Messenger application to disable Location.

There you have it. You now recognize how to erase the Location from your Facebook posts from your computer system. Hope this aids!