How to Disable A Facebook Page | Update

How To Disable A Facebook Page - One point which I learn after being on-line for greater than 5 years is, we must comply with the plan of lean management in our daily life. That implies, eliminate those points which are not helping you. In this situation, I'm broaching doing away with those online properties which you are not utilizing anymore. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages and also I remain in the procedure of removing those pages which I'm not using anymore. In this quick guide I will reveal you just how I erased my published Fan page and also just how you can do for you.


How To Disable A Facebook Page


Simply a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is energetic and also you don't wish to utilize it, I recommend you to assign that page to a few other person and leave that page as an admin. This is much better than removing it. In case if you wish to entirely eliminate the page, read on to discover unpublished as well as remove your Facebook page.

Remove Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do remember, it will certainly take 14 days to delete the page when you click on delete page.

Go to your Facebook page and click on settings on top.


Under general section, you will see an option to eliminate page. Click Edit and it will certainly reveal you alternative to delete the page. When you click on delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to validate your action. Enter the password and also your page is scheduled to be deleted in following 14 days.


Once your page is removed, there is no other way to recoup the page. So if you are preparing to erase your Facebook page, make sure of just what you are doing.