Can I Change My Age On Facebook | Update

When you register for a Facebook account you are asked to get in details concerning you including your age - Can I Change My Age On Facebook.

The majority of Facebook users will probably obtain that right, however it can occur that you pick the wrong day either mistakenly or intentionally if you do not want to expose you real age to the social networking website.

This could result in issues in the past, as an example when Facebook asked for identification to confirm your existence to them, or when you observed that the wrong age was connected with your profile.


Can I Change My Age On Facebook


Facebook made it a lot much easier just recently when it comes to changing the age. Previously, it did not permit you to change the age directly making use of the edit account choice given on the site which meant you had to request an adjustment rather (the old overview is connected to the short article).

This is no longer the case fortunately, which suggests that you can change the age on Facebook directly and right away at any moment, supplied you have accessibility to your profile.

Right here is exactly what you have to do:

You can alter your age on Facebook utilizing a Smartphone or a COMPUTER, however for your benefit, we're mosting likely to do this tutorial on an Android phone. The process is reasonably similar on various other systems too. Just follow these basic actions to change your age on Facebook.

1. Go to you Facebook timeline on your Facebook account and click or tap "About".


2. Scroll down to "Contact and basic info"

3. Find the section on "BASIC INFORMATION".

4. Click or tap "Edit" at Year of birth.

5. Adjustment the year and click or touch on the "save changes" button later on.


Congratulations, you have simply changed the age on Facebook.

Just what should I do If Facebook does not let me alter my age?

You can do 2 points in this circumstances. You could either await a couple of days prior to consent to modify age is granted ot you could contact a Facebook representative if the change is vital.

Can I change the personal privacy of my age?

Yes, you absolutely can. While modifying your age on Facebook, select the switches right beside your age to set the personal privacy of your age to public or personal.

What If I celebrate my age according to Indian customs? I indicate my date of birth changes each year yet Facebook fails to suit that adjustment?

Sadly, Facebook hasn't introduced an attribute in order to help you out hereof just yet. But, in the future, Mark Zuckerberg could observe this constraint on his platform and make some much needed modifications for our Hindu siblings.

So, right here it is people! This is exactly how easy and easy it is to change your age on Facebook. Simply a few simple steps and you have actually efficiently modified your birth date. Now, all you have to tend to is the massive amount of desires on your timeline. You should have the affection, attention and love from your Facebook pals. All of us do!

Likewise, if your age neighbors, we would love to wish you a Delighted age beforehand. I indicate, we will not have the ability to do so if you've set the privacy of your account to personal and exactly what far better system to interact compared to tech-recipes? Audacious, aren't we?

If you have any type of inquiries, I'm right here to answer them for you. Leave them in the remarks area below and I'll answer them promptly.