Deactivate Facebook Page | Update

Deactivate Facebook Page - One thing which I find out after being online for more than 5 years is, we need to adhere to the plan of lean management in our daily life. That suggests, get rid of those things which are not working for you. In this case, I'm broaching getting rid of those on-line homes which you are not making use of anymore. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages as well as I remain in the process of getting rid of those pages which I'm not utilizing any longer. In this quick overview I will certainly show you just how I deleted my released Fan page and also how you can do for you.


Deactivate Facebook Page


Just a word of care, in case your Facebook page is energetic and also you don't intend to use it, I suggest you to assign that page to other individual and leave that page as an admin. This is better than deleting it. In case if you wish to totally get rid of the page, keep reading to discover unpublished as well as eliminate your Facebook page.

Delete Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do bear in mind, it will take 14 days to remove the page once you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and click settings at the top.


Under general area, you will certainly see a choice to get rid of page. Click Edit and also it will show you choice to delete the page. When you click delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to confirm your activity. Go into the password and also your page is arranged to be erased in following 2 Week.


As soon as your page is deleted, there is no chance to recover the page. So if you are preparing to remove your Facebook page, see to it of exactly what you are doing.