How Do I Delete A Post On Facebook | This Year

How Do I Delete A Post On Facebook: Remove facebook status update on mobile user interface has actually been a problem for many users. The propensity of making blunders while keying utilizing your android phone is very high, the reason is not also far from the little keyboard on the phones, automobile correct spellings of some word also contribute to this mistakes.


How Do I Delete A Post On Facebook


Most of my status updates and photo uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I needed to visit utilizing my laptop computer to delete facebook status upgrade. However just of recent by crash I uncovered the unnoticeable (practically) eliminate button in the facebook app for Android that permit me to erase status updates right on the mobile user interface.

Just what I will certainly claim is that, I aren't sure for how long the function has been there, however all I know is, it does have the prospective to maintain you from humiliation and also as well save your time, as well stop you from using laptop before you can remove facebook status update while you made mistake. So allow us see how you could delete facebook status upgrade directly from Android interface.

How to Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the upgrade from your timeline and as well delete it completely. To remove a status update from Android view it on your news feed first. A lot of us would long press the update to discover the erase alternative, yet that is not the situation below, that is the reason I called it undetectable way.


Swipe your thumb from left to precisely the status update you want to delete to discover a tiny Remove button on the status. Simply push the button to delete facebook status update.


One more concern is that, you might not intend to remove facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline choice in addition to the Remove Post alternative.