How Can I Delete A Post On Facebook | This Year

How Can I Delete A Post On Facebook: Delete facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has been a problem for many customers. The propensity of making blunders while keying using your android phone is very high, the reason is not as well much from the little keyboard on the phones, auto correct spellings of some word additionally add to this mistakes.


How Can I Delete A Post On Facebook


Most of my status updates and image uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop computer to erase facebook status update. But simply of current by accident I uncovered the unseen (practically) eliminate switch in the facebook application for Android that allow me to erase status updates right on the mobile user interface.

Exactly what I will say is that, I have no idea for how long the feature has actually been there, but all I know is, it does have the prospective to maintain you from shame and also conserve your time, too prevent you from making use of laptop prior to you could erase facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So allow us see exactly how you could erase facebook status upgrade straight from Android user interface.

The Best Ways To Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either just conceal the update from your timeline and too remove it completely. To remove a status update from Android sight it on your news feed initially. The majority of us would long press the upgrade to locate the delete choice, but that is not the case below, that is the factor I called it unnoticeable means.


Swipe your thumb from delegated exactly on the status update you wish to delete to uncover a little Remove button on the status. Just push the button to remove facebook status upgrade.


One more issue is that, you may not want to delete facebook status update however hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline choice along with the Delete Post option.