How Can You Delete A Post On Facebook | This Year

How Can You Delete A Post On Facebook: Remove facebook status update on mobile user interface has been a problem for several users. The propensity of making mistakes while typing using your android phone is very high, the factor is not also far from the tiny keyboard on the phones, auto proper spellings of some word additionally add to this mistakes.


How Can You Delete A Post On Facebook


The majority of my status updates as well as picture uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while upgrading my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop to delete facebook status update. Yet simply of recent by mishap I discovered the invisible (nearly) get rid of button in the facebook application for Android that allow me to remove status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

Just what I will claim is that, I have no idea how long the feature has existed, yet all I recognize is, it does have the possible to maintain you from embarrassment and too save your time, too stop you from utilizing laptop before you can erase facebook status update while you made mistake. So let us see how you could erase facebook status update directly from Android user interface.

How to Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either just hide the update from your timeline and also too remove it totally. To delete a status update from Android view it on your news feed first. The majority of us would certainly long press the upgrade to find the delete alternative, but that is not the situation right here, that is the factor I called it invisible way.


Swipe your thumb from left to precisely the status upgrade you intend to erase to find a tiny Remove button on the status. Merely push the button to remove facebook status upgrade.


Another concern is that, you may not want to erase facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline alternative together with the Delete Post choice.