How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page | Update

How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page - Something which I discover after being on-line for more than 5 years is, we ought to adhere to the policy of lean administration in our everyday life. That means, get rid of those things which are not benefiting you. In this case, I'm broaching removing those on the internet homes which you are not utilizing anymore. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages and also I'm in the process of removing those pages which I'm not making use of anymore. In this quick overview I will show you how I erased my published Fan page and also just how you can do for you.


How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page


Just a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is energetic as well as you don't intend to use it, I recommend you to assign that page to some other person and leave that page as an admin. This is far better compared to erasing it. In case if you want to entirely remove the page, continue reading to learn unpublished as well as remove your Facebook page.

Delete Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do keep in mind, it will certainly take 14 days to delete the page when you click on delete page.

Go to your Facebook page and click settings at the top.


Under general area, you will certainly see an option to eliminate page. Click on Edit and also it will certainly reveal you alternative to remove the page. When you click on delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to confirm your action. Get in the password and your page is scheduled to be deleted in following 14 days.


As soon as your page is deleted, there is no other way to recoup the page. So if you are intending to delete your Facebook page, ensure of exactly what you are doing.