Deactivate Page On Facebook | Update

Deactivate Page On Facebook - One point which I find out after being online for greater than 5 years is, we ought to comply with the policy of lean management in our daily life. That suggests, eliminate those things which are not working for you. In this case, I'm broaching getting rid of those on-line residential or commercial properties which you are not utilizing anymore. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages and I'm in the procedure of removing those pages which I'm not using any longer. In this quick overview I will certainly show you how I deleted my released Fan page as well as exactly how you can do for you.


Deactivate Page On Facebook


Just a word of care, in case your Facebook page is active and also you do not intend to use it, I recommend you to designate that page to other individual and also leave that page as an admin. This is better compared to removing it. In case if you want to completely eliminate the page, continue reading to find out unpublished and also eliminate your Facebook page.

Erase Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do remember, it will take 2 Week to erase the page once you click delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page as well as click settings on top.


Under general area, you will certainly see a choice to remove page. Click Edit as well as it will certainly reveal you option to erase the page. When you click delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to confirm your action. Go into the password as well as your page is set up to be erased in next 14 days.


Once your page is deleted, there is no chance to recover the page. So if you are intending to remove your Facebook page, make certain of exactly what you are doing.