How to Remove Post From Facebook | This Year

How To Remove Post From Facebook: Erase facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has been an issue for many customers. The propensity of making errors while inputting using your android phone is really high, the reason is not also much from the little key-board on the phones, car right spellings of some word likewise contribute to this errors.


How To Remove Post From Facebook


The majority of my status updates and also photo uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while updating my status, I had to visit utilizing my laptop to erase facebook status upgrade. Yet simply of recent by crash I discovered the unseen (almost) remove switch in the facebook application for Android that permit me to delete status updates exactly on the mobile interface.

Just what I will certainly claim is that, I have no idea for how long the feature has been there, however all I know is, it does have the possible to keep you from embarrassment and too conserve your time, too stop you from utilizing laptop computer before you can remove facebook status upgrade while you made mistake. So let us see how you can erase facebook status update straight from Android interface.

How to Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either simply conceal the upgrade from your timeline and too erase it completely. To remove a status upgrade from Android sight it on your information feed initially. The majority of us would long push the update to locate the delete choice, however that is not the situation below, that is the reason I called it unseen means.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to exactly on the status update you want to delete to find a tiny Remove switch on the status. Merely push the button to erase facebook status update.


Another problem is that, you might not intend to delete facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Hide from Timeline alternative in addition to the Delete Post alternative.