Facebook Deactivate Page | Update

Facebook Deactivate Page - Something which I discover after being on-line for more than 5 years is, we should follow the policy of lean management in our everyday life. That means, eliminate those things which are not benefiting you. In this situation, I'm talking of getting rid of those online properties which you are not using anymore. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages as well as I remain in the procedure of removing those pages which I'm not making use of any longer. In this fast guide I will show you exactly how I removed my released Fan page and also exactly how you can do for you.


Facebook Deactivate Page


Simply a word of care, in case your Facebook page is active and also you don't want to utilize it, I suggest you to designate that page to some other person and also leave that page as an admin. This is better compared to removing it. In case if you want to completely get rid of the page, read on to find out unpublished and also eliminate your Facebook page.

Delete Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do remember, it will certainly take 14 days to remove the page once you click delete page.

Go to your Facebook page and also click on settings at the top.


Under general section, you will see an option to remove page. Click on Edit and it will reveal you option to remove the page. When you click on delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to confirm your action. Go into the password and also your page is arranged to be deleted in next 2 Week.


As soon as your page is removed, there is no chance to recoup the page. So if you are planning to delete your Facebook page, ensure of exactly what you are doing.