How to Deactivate A Facebook Page | Update

How to Deactivate A Facebook Page - Something which I learn after being on-line for more than 5 years is, we must adhere to the policy of lean management in our day to day life. That means, eliminate those things which are not benefiting you. In this situation, I'm talking of doing away with those on the internet residential properties which you are not making use of any longer. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages as well as I remain in the process of eliminating those pages which I'm not using any longer. In this fast guide I will certainly show you exactly how I deleted my published Fan page and how you can do for you.


How to Deactivate A Facebook Page


Just a word of care, in case your Facebook page is active and also you do not wish to utilize it, I recommend you to assign that page to other person as well as leave that page as an admin. This is much better compared to erasing it. In case if you wish to completely do away with the page, read on to learn unpublished and also remove your Facebook page.

Remove Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do keep in mind, it will certainly take 14 days to remove the page once you click on delete page.

Go to your Facebook page as well as click settings at the top.


Under general area, you will see an option to eliminate page. Click on Edit and also it will reveal you option to erase the page. When you click on delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to confirm your activity. Get in the password as well as your page is scheduled to be removed in following 2 Week.


When your page is removed, there is no way to recoup the page. So if you are preparing to delete your Facebook page, make sure of what you are doing.