How to Remove A Facebook Post | This Year

How To Remove A Facebook Post: Remove facebook status update on mobile interface has actually been an issue for many users. The propensity of making blunders while inputting using your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not too far from the small keyboard on the phones, auto right spellings of some word likewise contribute to this errors.


How To Remove A Facebook Post


Most of my status updates and image uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while updating my status, I needed to visit utilizing my laptop computer to erase facebook status update. However simply of current by mishap I uncovered the invisible (almost) get rid of switch in the facebook application for Android that allow me to remove status updates right on the mobile interface.

Exactly what I will certainly state is that, I do not know for how long the feature has been there, but all I understand is, it does have the possible to maintain you from shame and also also save your time, too stop you from making use of laptop computer before you can erase facebook status upgrade while you made mistake. So allow us see exactly how you could erase facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

Ways To Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either just hide the upgrade from your timeline and too remove it completely. To delete a status update from Android sight it on your news feed initially. Most of us would long push the update to find the remove choice, however that is not the situation below, that is the factor I called it undetectable way.


Swipe your thumb from delegated right on the status upgrade you intend to remove to uncover a small Remove switch on the status. Merely push the switch to remove facebook status upgrade.


Another concern is that, you might not intend to delete facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Hide from Timeline option in addition to the Delete Post choice.