Remove A Post From Facebook | This Year

Remove A Post From Facebook: Erase facebook status update on mobile user interface has been a problem for many individuals. The tendency of making mistakes while keying utilizing your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not as well much from the little keyboard on the phones, vehicle appropriate spellings of some word also contribute to this mistakes.


Remove A Post From Facebook


The majority of my status updates as well as photo uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop computer to erase facebook status upgrade. However simply of current by accident I found the invisible (virtually) get rid of button in the facebook application for Android that allow me to remove status updates right on the mobile interface.

What I will say is that, I aren't sure the length of time the function has actually existed, yet all I understand is, it does have the prospective to keep you from humiliation and too save your time, as well stop you from using laptop prior to you can remove facebook status update while you made mistake. So let us see exactly how you can erase facebook status upgrade straight from Android user interface.

Ways To Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either simply hide the upgrade from your timeline and also delete it completely. To delete a status update from Android sight it on your information feed first. A lot of us would long press the update to locate the delete option, but that is not the case below, that is the factor I called it undetectable way.


Swipe your thumb from left to right on the status update you want to erase to discover a little Remove switch on the status. Just push the button to delete facebook status upgrade.


An additional issue is that, you may not want to delete facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline option along with the Erase Post option.