How to Deactivate Facebook Page | Update

How To Deactivate Facebook Page - One point which I learn after being on-line for more than 5 years is, we need to adhere to the policy of lean monitoring in our day to day life. That means, get rid of those points which are not helping you. In this situation, I'm talking of eliminating those online residential properties which you are not making use of anymore. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages as well as I remain in the process of removing those pages which I'm not making use of any longer. In this quick guide I will certainly show you how I deleted my published Fan page as well as just how you can do for you.


How To Deactivate Facebook Page


Just a word of care, in case your Facebook page is active as well as you don't intend to utilize it, I recommend you to appoint that page to other individual and leave that page as an admin. This is better than deleting it. In case if you want to completely get rid of the page, keep reading to learn unpublished and remove your Facebook page.

Remove Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do bear in mind, it will take 2 Week to erase the page as soon as you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page as well as click settings at the top.


Under general section, you will see a choice to remove page. Click Edit and it will show you option to remove the page. When you click on delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to verify your action. Get in the password and your page is scheduled to be removed in next 2 Week.


Once your page is erased, there is no other way to recuperate the page. So if you are planning to delete your Facebook page, ensure of just what you are doing.