How to Remove My Post On Facebook | This Year

How To Remove My Post On Facebook: Delete facebook status update on mobile user interface has actually been an issue for several users. The tendency of making errors while inputting utilizing your android phone is very high, the factor is not too much from the tiny keyboard on the phones, auto right punctuations of some word likewise contribute to this errors.


How To Remove My Post On Facebook


Most of my status updates and picture uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while upgrading my status, I had to visit utilizing my laptop to remove facebook status upgrade. Yet simply of recent by mishap I found the unnoticeable (practically) eliminate switch in the facebook application for Android that allow me to delete status updates exactly on the mobile interface.

Just what I will certainly state is that, I don't know for how long the attribute has actually existed, yet all I recognize is, it does have the possible to keep you from humiliation and as well save your time, too stop you from using laptop computer prior to you can delete facebook status update while you made error. So allow us see exactly how you can erase facebook status update straight from Android interface.

Ways To Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either just conceal the update from your timeline and also too delete it totally. To remove a status upgrade from Android view it on your information feed first. Most of us would certainly long press the upgrade to find the delete option, but that is not the case below, that is the reason I called it invisible means.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to precisely the status upgrade you intend to remove to discover a small Remove switch on the status. Simply press the button to erase facebook status update.


Another concern is that, you might not intend to erase facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline alternative along with the Delete Post alternative.