How to Remove My Post On Facebook | This Year

How To Remove My Post On Facebook: Erase facebook status update on mobile interface has been a problem for several users. The tendency of making mistakes while typing using your android phone is really high, the factor is not too far from the small keyboard on the phones, auto proper spellings of some word also add to this mistakes.


How To Remove My Post On Facebook


The majority of my status updates as well as picture uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I needed to visit using my laptop to remove facebook status upgrade. But just of current by crash I uncovered the undetectable (nearly) get rid of switch in the facebook app for Android that allow me to erase status updates right on the mobile interface.

Exactly what I will say is that, I do not know how much time the feature has existed, but all I understand is, it does have the potential to keep you from humiliation and as well save your time, also prevent you from using laptop before you could delete facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So allow us see how you could delete facebook status upgrade straight from Android interface.

How You Can Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either simply hide the upgrade from your timeline and also too remove it completely. To remove a status upgrade from Android sight it on your news feed first. Most of us would long push the update to find the erase choice, however that is not the situation below, that is the reason I called it unseen means.


Swipe your thumb from left to right on the status update you want to remove to find a little Remove button on the status. Merely press the button to remove facebook status upgrade.


One more issue is that, you could not intend to erase facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Hide from Timeline choice in addition to the Erase Post choice.