Delete Posts On Facebook | This Year

Delete Posts On Facebook: Remove facebook status update on mobile user interface has been an issue for many customers. The propensity of making blunders while keying using your android phone is extremely high, the factor is not as well much from the tiny keyboard on the phones, automobile correct punctuations of some word additionally contribute to this errors.


Delete Posts On Facebook


The majority of my status updates and also photo uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I needed to log in using my laptop to remove facebook status update. Yet just of current by accident I found the unseen (almost) remove button in the facebook application for Android that permit me to delete status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

What I will claim is that, I have no idea how long the attribute has actually been there, but all I recognize is, it does have the possible to keep you from embarrassment and also as well conserve your time, also prevent you from making use of laptop prior to you can delete facebook status update while you made error. So allow us see how you can erase facebook status update straight from Android interface.

How to Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either just conceal the update from your timeline and also as well erase it entirely. To delete a status upgrade from Android view it on your information feed initially. A lot of us would long press the update to discover the delete choice, however that is not the instance right here, that is the factor I called it invisible means.


Swipe your thumb from left to right on the status update you wish to delete to find a little Remove switch on the status. Merely push the switch to delete facebook status update.


One more concern is that, you may not wish to remove facebook status upgrade however hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Hide from Timeline choice in addition to the Remove Post choice.